The Western Asset US Liquidity and US Short Duration suite of strategies provides solutions for Operating Cash, Core Cash and Strategic Cash needs. These strategies span the liquidity, maturity and risk spectrum from extremely conservative (US Liquidity and US Enhanced Liquidity) to those that combine a conservative base with the intention of generating returns incrementally higher than just cash (US Short Duration Constrained, US Short Duration). Maturities range from extremely short (0-3 months) out to the 1-3 year range for US Short Duration Strategies. Whereas the most conservative strategies will mostly be comprised of US Treasuries and government securities, those further out the risk spectrum may utilize a broader investment set.
US Enhanced Liquidity
US Short Duration Constrained
US Short Duration
- Strategy Summary
- WA Short-Term Bond Fund
- WINC: WA Short Duration Income ETF
- WA Ultra Short Income Fund
- A Long-Term Plan for Short-Term Investing
- What Does Your Money Market Fund Manager Think About Rates…and Does It Really Matter?
- Making Sense of the Repo Market Mayhem