Discovering the optimal LDI approach is an interdependent and evolving process. Only after collaborative interaction can we help our clients evaluate the broader business decisions and structure a solution that seeks to meet their needs. The following schematic illustrates our consultative approach.
LDI CASE STUDY
An industrial client with a small staff and no consultant realized the cyclical nature of the company's commodity based operations and wanted to focus their LDI program on mitigating funding contribution risk.
Watch this short video to learn more about our LDI approach.
- LDI Brochure
- 2016 Year in Review: US Long Credit
- 2015 Year in Review: US Long Credit
- 2014 Year in Review: US Long Credit
- US Long Investment Grade Credit
- US Long Investment Grade Credit Full Discretion
- US Long Duration Full Discretion