Western Asset is committed to being the leading fixed-income investment management firm in the world. At the core of our values are Trust, Honesty, Integrity, Diversity, Teamwork, Mutual Respect and Personal Responsibility. Through the common set of shared values we will enrich the power of our ideas and enhance our commitment to excellence. Our values embody:
- We put our clients first.
- We listen, understand and help them succeed.
- We think and act globally.
- By meeting or exceeding our clients' expectations, our success will follow.
Our people are our greatest asset
- We treat each other with dignity and respect.
- We foster our diversity.
- We are only as good as our people's knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment.
- We manage our business with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We emphasize teamwork to produce the best results.
- We stimulate creativity and embrace change.
- Our values and success make Western Asset a great place to work.
Western Asset Management Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants and current employees are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Western offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Call 626-844-9400 or you may send in your resume to: ATTN: WA Recruiting P.O. Box 2527 Pasadena, CA 91102-2527